200 Synthetic Grass Pins
So you have your artificial grass. The next question is how do you get the synthetic grass to stick to the ground effectively. In addition to using adhesive tape, you can also pin the artificial turf down with Prime Turf Synthetic Grass Pins.
Constructed from galvanized steel, the Synthetic Grass Pins are strong and durable with corrosion-resistant properties. Each pin is 3mm thick and measures 150mm long with a 30mm U-shape top that sits above the ground. You only need one pin for every 30cm to 50cm of artificial turf and is ideal for all types of synthetic turf. Better still, you can also use the Grass Pins to pin down weed mats, frost fleece or even use them as tent and tarpaulin pegs.
Economical and effective, the Prime Turf Synthetic Grass Pins keep your artificial turf in perfect hold indefinitely. Get yours today.
* 3mm thick U Shape Pegs
* Galvanized steel finish
* Designed to be scratch and corrosion- free with long life span
* Only one pin for every 30cm to 50cm of artificial turf
* Ideal for all types of artificial grass
* Can be used to pin down your weed mat, frost fleece and Fencing
* Can also be used for Tent Pegs and Tarpaulin Pegs
* Material: Galvanized Steel
* Size: 3mm x 30mm x 150mm
200 x Synthetic Grass Pin
Free Shipping Australia-wide ▼
We at Cheapfurniture.store offers Free Shipping on all our Products Australia-wide.
How to track my order?
Once after the item dispatched usually within 24 hours, you will receive a link to your email where you can track your shipment.
When I receive my order?
The Timeframe for usual arrival of shipments
- For customers in VIC, approximately 3 - 5 working days;
- For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, approximately 4 - 8 working days;
- For customers in QLD, NT,WA and TAS, approximately 7 - 10 working days.
However, Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to which can be checked here at Shipping Policy Page.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.