Instahut Sun Shade Sail Cloth Shadecloth Rectangle Heavy Duty Sand Canopy 2x4m
Set sail into the sunset. A simply beautiful experience. Similarly, thats also true with our Shade Sail.
Designed to be a permanent covering, our Shade Sail is commercial grade 100% polyethylene fabric. This allows cooling air to pass through and help keep the under shade areas well ventilated. The material also blocks up to 98% of harmful UV rays and is all-weather proof to suit Australian climatic conditions. Plus, the material is further enhanced with Americhem UV-resistant additive from the USA to prolong its UV protection effectiveness.
Keeping the shade in place are marine grade 5mm stainless steel buckles on each corner with a 38mm webbing that provides high durability and extended performance
Unlike other shade sails that compromise on quality and cost, our Shade Sail takes shading seriously and will not settle for inferior materials or components. Especially when your safety is one of our major concerns.
* Commercial grade shade cloth
* Sturdy design of 25mm webbed perimeter edging
* Robust 5mm stainless steel buckles
* Easy storage and transportation
* UV blockage
* Easy to setup
* Weather resistant
* Shape: Rectangle
* GSM: 185
* Size: 2M x 4M
* Colour: Sand Beige
1 x Shade Sail
Free Shipping Australia-wide ▼
We at Cheapfurniture.store offers Free Shipping on all our Products Australia-wide.
How to track my order?
Once after the item dispatched usually within 24 hours, you will receive a link to your email where you can track your shipment.
When I receive my order?
The Timeframe for usual arrival of shipments
- For customers in VIC, approximately 3 - 5 working days;
- For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, approximately 4 - 8 working days;
- For customers in QLD, NT,WA and TAS, approximately 7 - 10 working days.
However, Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to which can be checked here at Shipping Policy Page.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.